Thursday, April 18

Bicycle Hunt - The Result



For the last few months I wanted to have a bicycle so badly, that I spent most of the days looking for various models and deciding whether I wanted a city bike or cross/trekking bike. I also had a limited budget and didn't want to spent more money than required to have a bicycle, that will be OK.

I found this one online and immediately knew that it would be it. It is quite big (which I like), but very comfortable. I am planning a paint job on it to be done soon (deciding between black and cream).

Unfortunately it is now in service (new brakes needed, some other things need to be tweaked as well), but the guys promised to have it done by Thursday. 

I can't wait to repaint it and add some pretty accessories!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment