Saturday, May 5

 Today is a very VERY special day! Baggie is 2 years old now (how time flies!), but she will always be my precious little kitten.
And since it is a big deal for me, I prepared a little photo story on how we two met.

It was 30.06. 2010 afternoon, when we decided to take my boyfriend's dog out for a walk (they actually have 8 dogs, but only one is used for walks on a leash). The weather was nice and the birds were singing, what a perfect day! I now remembered that the reason I stayed for the afternoon was that I missed the bus back home (thank God for that!). 
As we were passing the local compost heap, we heard a tiny "meow". And then out of nowhere, this little black ball of fur appeared, no scared at all of us or the dog! There was another "meow" and I knew instantly - I am taking you home with me. (My boyfriend still accuses me of kidnapping her, but I don't believe she belonged to anyone - she was alone on a compost heap!)
 The next thing I remember is that I had to hide her a week, since the elders had a strict "no pets" policy at home (I am not proud of that period - I treated her like a little prisoner :( ) But as time passed by, everybody got used to her so well, that it still surprises me. Well, cats ;) 
 I have decided to name her Bagheera, since I find it to be quite a suitable name for a black kitty cat. The thing is, she looked like the ugly duckling - shaggy fur, crazy eyes, chaotic movements and the sudden jumps and runs ...
 ... but she grew out of it very soon. Her fur is so beautiful now, and her eyes are the only thing you can see when it is dark
 Baggie is still very curious ...
  ... and quite derpy as well ...
 ... but I love my little baby so SO much. She is the best and we share common interests - sleeping being our favourite one.
Happy 2nd Birthday Baggie !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment