Saturday, January 29

. . . . .

10 reasons why I will never be a good photographer:


1. I don't shoot RAW. I did, then stopped. I will have to start again ...
2. I am internet addicted  ... :P
3. To break the rules of composition I first need to learn them ...
4. I am lazy ... reaaaaly laaazyyy ...
5. I happen to have creative blocks combined with terrible depressions ... lol
6. The only "models" I have are my two sisters and my cat ... I am shy -_- ...
7. I am a Scrooge ... I always search for the cheapest option even if it is not that good as the pricy one ... (of course)
8. I get bored soon ... with anything ...
9. I am inspired by too many artists. I still can't find my own style ... after what, 4 years of taking pictures? ... duh
10. Even I don't like some of my photos ...

No comments:

Post a Comment